Cisco Bug: CSCuo02489 - Deny traffic with log keyword is permitted through
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During testing of Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches, it was found that when an ACE entry in a deny ACL has the log keyword present, packets are rate-limited and sent to software for logging purposes. These logged packets should be dropped by software ACL. However, they get forwarded to the final destination although the ACL applied denies the traffic. Conditions: This was observed on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches only running versions prior to this bugfix.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases