Cisco Bug: CSCuo02095 - Nessus aggressive scan identify various vulnerabilities include 21 issue
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Content Delivery Engine includes a version of Red Hat Linux that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2007-2052, CVE-2007-4965, CVE-2008-1721, CVE-2008-1887, CVE-2008-2315, CVE-2008-3142, CVE-2008-3143, CVE-2008-3144, CVE-2008-4864, CVE-2008-5031, CVE-2011-4862, CVE-2007-6283, CVE-2008-0122, CVE-2009-2412, CVE-2008-0017, CVE-2008-5014, CVE-2008-5015, CVE-2008-5016, CVE-2008-5017, CVE-2008-5018, CVE-2008-5019, CVE-2008-5021, CVE-2008-5022, CVE-2008-5023, CVE-2008-5024 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases