Cisco Bug: CSCuo01271 - Establish what to do about tcpdumps from the web UI
Dec 14, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: A vulnerability in the packet capture feature of the Cisco Telepresence VCS Expressway could allow an authenticated, local attacker to gain access to sensitive information. The vulnerability is due to insufficient data processing on the affected device. Conditions: Device configured with default configuration running an affected version of software.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases