Cisco Bug: CSCuo00525 - N9k: Some Mcast traffic not converging after the port-channel restore
Aug 28, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Null registers not sent by FHR if system is also lasthop router sometimes if receiver links are flapped. Conditions: This is timing issue. You need to flap all the receiver links at the same time when source traffic is started. And system has to be lasthop and firsthop router.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases