Cisco Bug: CSCuo00016 - CCX doc needs note that SocialMiner supports IE8 for chat only
Jun 18, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The posted 10.0 CCX documentation at http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf shows that SocialMiner supports IE8. However it supports IE8 for the customer and agent chat UIs only. Conditions: Normal operating conditions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases