Cisco Bug: CSCun98751 - PCA: Limit GUI Login Attempts to Prevent Brute Force Attacks
Sep 04, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager does not allow an administrator to implement a failed login lockout policy. Conditions: Running a version of PCA prior to this bug-fix.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases