Cisco Bug: CSCun97477 - ASR CUBE-ENT not sending RTP to endpt in ACK w/SDP: DO-DO
Feb 11, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-F-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUBE will reply with a 200 OK with SDP to an inbound DO Reinvite and will get an ACK with SDP response. CUBE sends two RTP packets to the ip address in the connection line (c=IN IP4 X.X.X.X) of the SDP in the ACK before it starts to send RTP packets the the ip address that was originally receiving RTP from the CUBE before the Reinvite came in to change media addresses. Debugs for the working and non-working scenarios look identical. Conditions: Delayed offer to delayed offer SIP to SIP ASR1004 CUBE enterprise running asr1000rp2-adventerprisek9.03.10.01.S.153-3.S1-ext.bi where CUBE receives Reinvite to change media address..
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases