Cisco Bug: CSCun97467 - VXLAN encap packets carry inner 802.1q tag if received over NS MCT
Mar 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VXLAN ARP packets received with two 802.1Q tags. Conditions: When a VPC switch pair is configured with VXLAN virtual VTEPs the encapsulating VTEP may send two 802.1Q tags if the packet is received over the VPC peer-link. This issue has only been seen when the VPC peer-link port-channel is using Nexus 9300 40G uplink ports.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases