Cisco Bug: CSCun96843 - "enable_ipmi.sh" line in rc.local is missing in CDE250-2A4, 460 and 470
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Symptom:- The issue was observed while doing cdsconfig in CDE250-2A4, 460 and 470, the below lines are missing in rc.local #/usr/sbin/enable_ipmi.sh" Conditions: It is observed while doing cdsconfig "enable_ipmi.sh" line in rc.local is missing in CDE250-2A4, 460 and 470 Hadware Platforms.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases