Cisco Bug: CSCun96254 - Nexus 3000: boot valiable became empty by the manual downgrade.
Feb 20, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: boot valiable became empty by the manual downgrade. Conditions: When don't use 'install all' command for downgrade from 6.0U to 5.0U, boot variable became empty.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases