Cisco Bug: CSCun95589 - Factory reset from keypad procedure for 9971 phones is documented wrong
Mar 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to perform a factory reset of an 8961, 9951, or 9971 phone through the Administrator Settings menu as described in the Administration Guide (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/9971_9951_8961/9_0_1/english/admin_guide/P567_BK_A3A732A5_00_admin-guide-8961_9951_9971-9_0.html). Conditions: The Administrator Settings menu is not accessible on a Cisco 8961, 9951, or 9971 phone.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases