Cisco Bug: CSCun94834 - 3.4.2 Peg/Barker: No report for ContentManager in cdsm audit log
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: No audit logs reporting when the user deletes the content using Maintain > Services > Content Manager page. Conditions: Deleting the content using Maintain > Services > Content Manager page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases