Cisco Bug: CSCun93628 - PortChannel status flapping when we do copy paste the config from file.
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco ME 3600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Whenever we do configuration for Portchannel with EFP by copy/pasting the CLI commands in the device console, the Link status of the port-channel will always flap. Conditions: Copy/Pasting the portchannel config with EFP, such that the CLI sequence has bridge domain command immediately followed by "l2protocol peer lacp".
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases