Cisco Bug: CSCun93262 - N77-F348XP-23: port LED is off though there is not SFP in the port.
Feb 24, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N77-F348XP-23: port LED is off though there is not SFP in the port. Conditions: - Though there is not SFP in the port, some port LED is off . - After insert SFP and connect cable, LED became normal stete (change to green). Traffic through normally. - After remove SFP, LED bacame normal state (change to orange).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases