Cisco Bug: CSCun92710 - Movi clients view incoming calls with 'sip:' as new contact
Dec 15, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After a call is made between movi clients, the client receiving the call will display duplicate results for that contact when searching phone books until history is cleared. The only difference between these contacts is that the one displayed from call history has 'sip:' prepended to the dial string. Ex: 'sip:firstname.lastname@example.org' vs 'email@example.com'. Conditions: Seen with Movi 4.6, 4.7 and 4.8 and VCS X8.1 and X8.1.1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases