Cisco Bug: CSCun92574 - Instances missing from XCP JSM session counters when conflicts occur
Jul 06, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Missing XCP JSM instances in output from the following CLI command: show perf list instances "Cisco XCP JSM Session Counters" Instances are missing from the counters only, functionality is not affected. Conditions: Occurs when existing XCP JSM session is disconnected because of conflict with a new session create e.g. network down for short period scenario causing HA split brain and recovery.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases