Cisco Bug: CSCun92245 - CAT 6500 Memory Leak on crypto_ikmp_config_get_addr_from_dhcp()
Aug 14, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A Cisco router or switch may experiences a memory leak due to "Crypto IKMP" process. This may occur if multiple DHCP servers are configured under crypto config. Eg: crypto isakmp client configuration group NAME dHCP X.X.X.X X.X.X.X dhcp X.X.X.X X.X.X.X Conditions: Multiple Dhcp servers configured under crypto.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases