Cisco Bug: CSCun91952 - clear ip mroute should not affect intf configued with ip igmp static-oif
Mar 17, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The "clear ip mroute data-created" command should not affect interfaces statically configured to join a multicast group (ie configured with "ip igmp static-oif"). Conditions: "clear ip mroute data-created" when there is an interface configured with "ip igmp static-oif"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases