Cisco Bug: CSCun91929 - RCC control of the Static phone fails when LogOut profile is configured
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: RCC control of the static phone configured for a user fails. But if the user also has a EM profile , and logs with a EM profile on the same phone or another phone , the RCC control works. in this Scenario this static phone is also not listed in the RCC device selector plugin. Conditions: In the Static phone device configuration , the EM log Out profile is configured and is not set to 'use current device settings', but is set to a custom log out profile.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases