Cisco Bug: CSCun90828 - Cross Frame Scripting Vulnerability in Cisco UCCX
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express is susceptible to cross frame scripting attacks. Conditions: Default configurations.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases