Cisco Bug: CSCun90657 - r-DNS lookup for SSH break SCP copy operation
Jun 03, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After enable " ip dns source-interface" command , SCP copy operation failed intiated from the server. we suspect this is due to the r-dns lookup request from the switch. Conditions: When " ip dns source-interface" configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases