Cisco Bug: CSCun90157 - CER Distributed denial-of-service vulnerability on NTP server
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Emergency Responder 8.5
Known Affected Releases
8.5(1) 8.6(2) 9.0(2)
Symptom: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) includes a version of ntpd that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) ID: CVE-2013-5211 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device configured to use/broadcast NTP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases