Cisco Bug: CSCun88191 - n9k TOR vPC peer link drop packets due to HW mis-programming
Apr 12, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N9K TOR may drop packets that need to be forwarded across vPC peer link to the SVI of its VPC peer. Conditions: Two N9K TOR connecting to upstream switches via VPC. The traffic towards an SVI on the secondary TOR may reach the first TOR, and needs to be forwarded across vpc peer link to reach the destination SVI on the secondary TOR. Due to mis-programming in the HW, these packets are dropped by the first TOR .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases