Cisco Bug: CSCun86791 - UCCX: IE won't upload zipped prompts
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Uploading a prompt zip fails with an error saying file names with special characters are not supported. Conditions: Fails when using IE.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases