Cisco Bug: CSCun86521 - Key:Services URI - 6921/6941 EXIT key for IPAA service
Mar 24, 2014
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The phone's behavior of ?Key:Services? URI is inconsistent, It should always go back the its Parent Directory instead of the idle screen if the ?Key:Services? is used. After 1 EXIT keypress: 6921 had 4 instances going back to application screen 6921 had 6 instances exiting all the way out like 9.0.3 code did After 1 EXIT keypress: 6941 had 3 cases where it went back to the application screen (1 of these captured) 6941 had 10 cases where it went all the way out like 9.0.3 code did (9 of these are captured) Conditions: There is an authentication URI ( https://220.127.116.11:8443/ccmcip/authenticate.jsp?UserID=telecaster&Password=telecaster&devicename=SEP70CA9B5C74E6) was sent to phone with interval 5 minutes. so there is a race condition between the authentication and the Key:Services processing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases