Cisco Bug: CSCun85019 - VxLan FLodded Traffic will be counted as output drops.
Feb 12, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3164Q Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.1(2)I2(0.231) 6.1(2)I2(1) 6.1(2)I2(2a)
Symptom: OutPut Discard on L2 interface Of Nexus9300 Conditions: The L2 interface will be part of Vlan configured for VxLan. And the traffic coming in on L2 port will be flooded either because of Unknown unicast or Broadcast DMAC.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases