Cisco Bug: CSCun84554 - TCS Progress for writing recording to WowZa
Oct 15, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The TCS administrator has no way of identifying a break in connection between the TCS and the Wowza Media Server Conditions: When recording are made on the TCS that are to be written to the Wowza Media Server, there is no indication that the process completed successfully and there is not indication that the connect to the Wowza Media Server is up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases