Cisco Bug: CSCun84320 - VDS-TV: Not able to detect external interfaces if unplugged & plugged
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
1.1(99) 3.2(7) 3.4(2)ES1 3.5(0)
Symptom: Cserver stops detecing the external interface cards perminantly, once the external interfaces cables are disconnected. Conditions: VDS-TV servers have two on board interfaces(IGB: eth0 and eth1), and several external interfaces(e1000, e1000e, IXGBE). If the eth1(IGB) is configured for fill/stream interface, and if we disconnect all the external interface cables, Cserver is not detecing them back, though we re-connect the cables.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases