Cisco Bug: CSCun84161 - TC crashes when room owner queries list of hidden users
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Cisco XCP Text Conference Manager service crashes when a room owner or sysadmin requests a list of hidden participants in a chat room. Conditions: Group chat room containing one or more hidden users. Room owner or sysadmin requests a list of hidden participants in a chat room.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases