Cisco Bug: CSCun84094 - Request for z/OS agent to capture invalid JCL errors
Mar 21, 2014
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Unix
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Requesting ability for z/OS agent to error out with 'invalid JCL' error when it hits invalid JCL rather than crashing. Conditions: A very specific case of unbalanced single quotes caused an agent crash. Once corrected, agent worked correctly. It will be very difficult to capture every potential JCL syntax error. But, as different scenarios occur, request that they are included.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases