Cisco Bug: CSCun83345 - DTMFInterDigitTimer stops after FacCmc for FAC/CMC enabled calls
Jul 03, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DTMFInterDigitTimer stops after FacCmc process stops. Conditions: Make a mobile call. Fac/Cmc should be enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases