Cisco Bug: CSCun82280 - Alpha Feedback - CAL third-party interop tweaks
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.5(1.98300.9) 9.9(9)ST1.9
Symptom: UCM's CAL implementation does not interoperate with certain third-party vendors under certain supplementary services such as call hold, transfer, and adhoc conference. When this happens the call is disconnected and CAL Mismatch is sent by the third-party equipment. Conditions: This happens on UCM 10.0(1)10000-24 and using CAL between UCM and third-party CAL implementations.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases