Cisco Bug: CSCun82088 - Need to add the command "disable-peer-as-check" in the command reference
Apr 22, 2015
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: no reference for command "disable-peer-as-check" in unicast command reference page. Conditions: Need configuration of "disable-peer-as-check" on the HUB PE router to advertise a route to the node that is in the same AS, as the AS it received the route from. following line needs to be added: Disable-peer-as-check (BGP): To disable checking the peer autonomous system number (ASN) during route advertisement, use the disable-peer-as-check command. disable-peer-as-check to the below link: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/6_x/nx-os/unicast/command/reference/n7k_unicast_cmds/l3_cmds_d.html I can find it documented in the mpls ccommand reference. But, we need to put it in the BGP command reference as well. Need to copy it from the mPLS command reference to the unicast command reference.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases