Cisco Bug: CSCun81559 - UCCX: Race condition on redirects from script to trigger
Aug 05, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Various issues can occur such as incorrect historical reporting data for call scenarios which involve UCCX calls which are transferred to other UCCX route points. Conditions: A UCCX script is redirecting to another UCCX trigger, or a Outbound IVR call detects speech and does a SIP refer to a UCCX trigger.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases