Cisco Bug: CSCun79859 - CUOM 9.0: DRF Failure does not generate alert notifications to be sent.
May 19, 2015
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUOM 9.0 is not sending any email and trap notifications when testing DRF failure from Call Manager. Email and trap notifications are not sent from CUOM letting administrator know a failure has occurred. Conditions: No known conditions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases