Cisco Bug: CSCun79325 - IP Address Not Included in Certificate Signing Request
Feb 16, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Nexus 3000/3100 does not include an IP address when generating a certificate signing request. Conditions: IP address is provided as a Subject Alternate Name in the certificate signing request.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases