Cisco Bug: CSCun79107 - ifOutOctets does not report per channel Utilization
Dec 13, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The MIB object ifOutOctets displays the counter for only the primary channel of the rf-channel. Conditions: This issue occurs on the Cisco CMTS for the MIB object ifOutOctets.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases