Cisco Bug: CSCun78275 - CVP servers do not show up in CCE Topology
Apr 30, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CVP servers do not show up in CCE Topology Conditions: This happens when CVP servers are discovered by Prime Collaboration with lower case host names.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases