Cisco Bug: CSCun77703 - Wrong display of throughput delay for switch interface vlan (SVI).
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
- Cisco NX-OS Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The output of the command "show interface vlan <value>" is displaying incorrect delay in microseconds. Conditions: Delay is configured in 10 multiples of a microsecond but displayed in microseconds.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases