Cisco Bug: CSCun76961 - Do not start option on process breaks process load distribution
Jan 26, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Process workload may not distribute properly across HA servers when "Do not start if running on same target" option is checked in a process. Conditions: When "Do not start if running on same target" option is checked in a process, and the process runs against a target group, then all process instances of the process are not distributed across multiple HA servers. They all run on one application server instead.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases