Cisco Bug: CSCun76916 - XBAR returns wrong MI value for L3 mcast over F2/F2e
Nov 27, 2020
- CiscoPro Workgroup EtherSwitch Software
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Symptom 100% packet loss for multicast routed traffic for a egress vlan Conditions: This issue only applies to Nexus 7004, F2/F2e line cards and limited to multicast routed traffic There are 8 groups Group 1: 3/1-12 Group 2: 3/13-24 Group 3: 3/25-36 Group 4: 3/37-48 Group 5: 4/1-12 Group 6: 4/13-24 Group 7: 4/25-36 Group 8: 4/37-48 The egress vlan is being trunked on more than 6 groups, does not matter if they have receivers or not. You can check from show spanning-tree vlan x, show port-channel summary to make sure which ports are trunking the affected vlan. Unicast Traffic or Layer 2 multicast traffic is not affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases