Cisco Bug: CSCun76863 - DAO:Unable to scale to 990 ports-DCNP 00017381
Aug 20, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 1. Vcenter Server throws an error "Cannot bring up dvportgroup" or "Cannot create dvport ... of VDS .." 2. Attempt to bring up a VM port fails 3. The port comes up on Vcenter, but does not show as a veth port on the VSM. Conditions: You are trying to bring up several hundred VM ports on the same VEM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases