Cisco Bug: CSCun75719 - c4mk2: Device getting crashed after rpr and sso.
Apr 18, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6880-X Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
Known Affected Releases
15.2(1)IC273.24 15.2(1)IC273.40 15.2(1)IC273.48 15.2(1)ICA4.21 15.2(1)SY
Symptom: After a switchover, standby device crashes with traceback. Conditions: At present, this is observed only on advipservices images in mtrose branches.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases