Cisco Bug: CSCun73619 - Some hostname references not updated with "Single Step Hostname Change"
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After a server hostname is changed, the CLI will still reflect the old hostname when running the "show myself" or "show network eth0 detail" commands. Conditions: This occurs after using the single step hostname change feature.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases