Cisco Bug: CSCun73054 - 8945 gumbo phones: Support for Inband DTMF tones.
May 05, 2016
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using 8945 phones with CME, if no DTMF methoid/payload is negotiated in the call setup then 8945 phones do not use inband mechanism to send the DTMF tones. Conditions: N/A
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases