Cisco Bug: CSCun72470 - ALB:NF -Condition where NF policy gets applied on Port channel
Apr 27, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
5.2(1)SK1(1.1) 5.2(1)SK1(2.1.37) 5.2(1)SK3(1.0.168) 5.2(1)SM1(5.1) 5.2(1)SV3(1.1)
Symptom: NetFlow isn't supported on port channels but certain configuration paths allow a port profile to be configured with both a flow monitor and a channel group. Conditions: The "channel-group" configuration is added to a port profile after the "ip flow monitor" configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases