Cisco Bug: CSCun70067 - PPPoe statistics are not getting displayed for EFP level.
Mar 19, 2015
- Cisco ME 2600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: PPPoe statistics are not getting displayed for EFP level. Conditions: Configured PPPoEIA globally on the switch and also on EFP.Check the output of show pppoe intermediate-agent statistics command Output shows there is no statistics for the efp's in BD.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases