Cisco Bug: CSCun68478 - Peg/barker: Stream drop observed in backup server in active-active mode
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When PEG/Barkers are configured for primary/backup operation using active -active mode , Barker/Playout played from the backup server drops mid stream, causing carrier loss and video freeze, and then restarting from the beginning during or after content transition from one content to other. Conditions: For all the Barkers/Playout channels playing from the backup server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases