Cisco Bug: CSCun68095 - CDSGenerateConfig should work for setup&control config in seperate group
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CDSGenenrateConfig script displays role of setup and control servers incorrectly when they are in different gropus. Conditions: This issue was observed when CDSGenerateConfig script is trying to find out the role of setup and control servers configured in seperate group.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases