Cisco Bug: CSCun67909 - The number of rows that Sync Agent fetches from CUCM too large
Oct 03, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Sync Agent cannot start on fresh installed IM&P version 10.0.1.10000-26 because of the AXL throttling on the UCM server when Sync Agent tries to fetch 2000 rows for SCRACH table. Conditions: Sync Agent is trying to fetch 2000 rows from scratch table and service parameter 'Number of table rows fetched from CUCM each time' is set to 2000.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases